Sunday 3 February 2013

25 FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I'm a shy person, but once you get to know me god help you.

2. In primary my best friends/ close friends were Laurie, Molly, Chelsea, Elise I must say I quite a few more. 2 of which have a blog!
Laurie Elle: http://www.laurieelle.com/?m=1
Elise: http://www.elisedopson.com/
(Check them out!)

3. I once ate a sweet of the floor when I was 7 EW. Quite trampish I know...

4. I hate my body, but I'm trying to improve it! Gym, swim and healthy food! Well I guess not the healthily food...

5. I'm an only child. Has its ups and down I guess?

6. I live in the UK, Manchester to be pacific.

7. My favourite season is winter, you can wrap up warm and stay in without feeling guilty...

8. I also love summer holiday days I have many memory's in summer some include jumping rivers and long walks, not to forget trying to get a tan. In England...

9. I love traveling, I've been Florida (Disney, Epcot,Busch gardens ect...) Spain 2 times (Madrid, Sarcoma). I am going Egypt on the 26th of march and planning on going Thailand for 3 weeks to help out pottery stricken people and a good adventure!

10. I hate it when people smoke, it smells and does you no good.

11. My best friends are amazing, a sarcastic bunch of idiots but I love em'.

13. My childhood best friends are amazing and right bitches sometimes but aren't we all? I happen to be going Egypt with them:)

14. I miss primary and hate high school. Everything was so much easier in primary you didn't care how you looked or your grades. Nothing mattered.

15. I love vintage stuff, old, cute stuff.

16. I think cartoon owls are really cute. I recently made an owl pillow:3

17. I'm obsessed with YouTubers, Sam Pepper, Louis Cole, Jack and Finn, Zoe and Joe Sugg, Louise just to name a few.. I met same and Maz in November or October in Manchester. Worth running after the bus...

18. I love my nails there so strong and grow fast!

19. I don't like tomatoes, ewww. But I do like ketchup?

20. I want to be a midwife when I'm older

21. I love KFC, McDonalds anything fstt and fast really...

22. If I had the money I would have the best wardrobe ever!

23. I've never had a 'proper' boyfriend

24. I have weird sense of humour

25. I'm trying to not care what people think about me and stay positive!

Thankyou x
What's a weird fact about you?
I love your comments and I will reply to them all!





No comments:

Post a Comment