Wednesday 2 January 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER PERFUME

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER. Now that's clear I can review Someday and Girlfriend by Justin Bieber. I l o v e the bottles and packaging, I adore the little flower on the top of the Someday bottle it's so cuteeeee. Then the Girlfriend bottle woahhhhh. I love the spiral out side case and how its magnetic, also when you take out the purple bottle it's in the shape of a heart, so cute. The box also comes with pictures of him on, bonus!

I have two bottles of Someday (I used half then moved rooms and it either evaporated the perfume or spilt in the moving box:( ) I love the smell of someday it smells like sweets, but no to sweet like the cheap ones from like pound land or something haha. It's not the type of sweet that makes you want to throw up either every time you smell it, it's the kind you can't stop wearing because it smells sooooooo nice! I have been told I smelt nice when I've wore it ;)

Girlfriend the second perfume Justin has released, is more mature. Not as fruity and sweet as Someday but still sweetish but more strong I guess? I'm not very good at describing duh...

I highly recommend these because they are great quality for just around £25!





1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog Ria haha:)

    Elise at http://elisedopson.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete