Tuesday 29 January 2013

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

Hellooooooo, how are you? I hope your well and stuff:) before I go on with myself, I'd like to tell you what I have in my bag *drum roll please*

My bag was bought in March last year from River Island for around £60. I don't think they have it anymore :(.

1- Not the most exciting think to keep in your bag but I guess it crucial to carry round. Living in Britain it rains ALL THE TIME. This umbrella is from Primark and around £3, it's lasted quite a bit considering my last one flew of the L shaped handle straight over a fence and landed in the vale covered by lost of greenery...*note: don't swing your brolly round in the middle of a field.I loveeeee owls! The patten is lots of little owls in blue and beige on a purple back ground. I think I'm going to have to buy a new one soon:( it's getting a little rusty.

2- HAND FOOD by soap&glory. I literally have 5 pocket size bottles of this baby and a big one. I'm not complaining seen as though its supper hydrating and none greasy! My hands get chapped in the cold months but are generally dry anyway. I find this smells amazing and the perfect size to carry around.

3- Antibacterial hand gel. I seem like a clean freak but if use the school toilet or a public toilet this is applied in a dash! I feel cleaner when I have this and is handy in case of emergency where you might have dirty hands. Who wants dirty hands anyway?

4- Soap&glory Girligo spray on body moisturising mist. I carry this little bottle of body spray just so I can spritz a bit on during the day. Whether its after PE or if I forget perfume in the morning because I'm in a rush (this happens most of the time) It smells sweet but no sickly sweet. I've kinda forgot what it smells like, I've got a blocked nose:( your meant to spray this on after a shower but its nice for just in the day.

5- I always try and carry water. You never know when you might be thirsty? Anyway waters healthily and cleansing to the body. I don't really mind anything as long as it hydrates me. I normally just refill it with tap water,cheap and easy.

6- My purse is Cath Kidston. I bought in the sale quite a bit ago! I pretty sure it was around the £15ish mark. I think patterns really pretty. I love Cath Kidstons designs their so simple and vintage. Just my style haha:)

7- Everybody has Vaseline? Everybody's lips need a lift sometime in the day! After all chapped lips hurt a l o t. I really have chapped lips, I have a horrible habit of biting skin of my lips. This one gives a tint of pink which is nice and subtle. My challenge is to finish the wholeeee tin. I've never done that. Have you?

8- I carry round my Gym Card, Advantage cards and donor card. My gym cards so I never lose it which I have in the past.. The gym people thought I was someone call Kelly Bradley or something wooooops. I love advantage cards because points just mount up and up. Lastly my donor card. I believe that when I'm dead I'm obviously not going to need my organs so why let them rot when some one can have a life? But that's a whole other topic.

I really hope you enjoyed reading this. I have no idea what to do next I have no idea! Comment suggestions below, thank-you for reading (if you read up to here YAY you didn't get bored!)





No comments:

Post a Comment