Wednesday 12 December 2012


Christmas Wish List! 

Alohaaa! Seen as though its 17 days or so till Christmas i though its about time to do my Christmas wish list. At Christmas time now a days i don't really know what i want, its not as easy as when your 5 years old and all you dream about is Barbie dolls. The things i want are always expensive and for some reason i seem to be attracted the expensive things... This Christmas i know im getting the iPhone 5 woooooooooooooo:) I cant wait this i can blog, tweet and do anything along those lines on the go... So i though im gonna need something to protect it right? so why not ask Santa for a stylish, cute phone case;)

Dear Santa,

IPHONE 5 CASE CLASSIC STRAWBERRY 

1. So this classic strawberry print was spotted whilst scrolling on http://www.cathkidston.co.uk it would totally match my new white iPhone, and at £24.95 i guess its an OK price. But is so cute, dont cha' agree?










LOGITECH S715i PORTABLE IPOD & IPHONE SPEAKER DOCK
BUY THIS HERE


2. I really want my own music dock, my mum owns a BOSE dock at a staggering £300. But at £79.99 this has go to  be decent. I hope it connects to the new iPhone charger thingy ma bob. But i guess i can always get an adapter. Does anybody own one of these? are they good?









SOAP & GLORY SHOWER TRIP TRAVEL BAG
BUY THIS HERE


3. So everybody loves Soap & Glory eh? Apart from them having fantastic smells and ACTUALLY working. I emphasize the ACTUALLY. Plus im going on holiday to Egypt so this will be amazing. The bags cute to! I hope Santa brings me this;) £18.00.





JUSTIN BIEBER GIRLFRIEND 50ml EAU DE PARFUM GIFT SET



4. Apart from being a MASSIVE belieber i love his new fragrance its more mature than the fruity Someday scent. It also comes a body lotion ooooooooo' fancy;) 














MIKE VINTAGE BROGUE BOOTS 
BUY THIS HERE

5. I want some new shoes, different to all the converse, vans and trainer based shoes i own. I really liked these:) There from Topshop so there not to cheap but i hope they would. 














RIO PROFESSIONAL NAIL ART PASTELS
BUY THIS HERE

6. Im always doing nails but i get bored of just a colour. So if get these i can do original unique patterns on my nails:) might as well by some im always stealing my friends... This set is an OK price i guess for £19.99 you get gems included and a tutorial DVD.














SAMSUNG UE40ES6300 Full HD 40" LED 3D TV

BUY THIS HERE


7. I am never going to get this but arhh well... ITS HD AND 3D OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, might as well not get excited as im not getting it:( But mum if you see this it would look very purdy on my bedroom wall wouldn't it;) An outrageous price and complete no no for me at £598...











ANTIQUE ROSE WASHED MESSENGER BAG



8. This is honestly the best bag I've seen all year, i think its super cute and my style. I have bags but they tend to break easy, lets hope this one doesn't! The pattern is floral and im attracted to floral, vintage looking things. It also has a adjustable strap which is pretty handy when your short. Its £40:)










17 All About Nude Eye-shadow Collection 
BUY THIS HERE
9. At the moment i have been trying to improve on my eye make up skills, so im gonna need this to start of right. I didn't really want anything to dark so i though this was perfect. I like natural colours so fingers crosses it will easy! At £16 you cant really say no?












BARYY M TRAVEL BRUSH SET
BUY THIS HERE

10.This brightly colored 4 piece make-up brush set comes with a cool, mock-croc case. The set includes a powder/blusher brush, eye shadow brush, lip brush and brow & lash comb - great for when you’re out and about. I love Barry M for there bold colours, i hope the qualitys good.
















Have a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy this cute fat little Christmas robin:)



3 comments:

  1. I love your blog Ria! :)
    Instead of the 'all about nude eye collection' eye shadow palette, you can buy the MUA heaven and earth palette for £4 and they have a 40% off if you buy it off their website. Plus, you get 5 free nail polishes with it, and no minimum spend. :)

    Elise xx

    elisedopson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elise! Thankyou, your blogs amazing to, im still getting the hang of it:)I think i might take a look at the MUA collection, is it in Superdrug by any chance? Have you tried it?:)xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :)
      And yes, it is such a good alternative for an expensive one with the exact same colours xxx

      Delete