Tuesday 25 December 2012

STUDIO LONDON SMOKEY EYE KIT

For Christmas I received a studio smokey eye kit so I though I'd try it out! I was impressed with the results because I'm no pro when it comes eyeshadow, I'm quite a novice👎 I don't like I eye shadow on its own so I paired it with a line of Maybelline New York master piece liquid eye liner, Maybelline New York The Colossal volum' express mascara (which is black kohl to match smokey eyes) and a normal eye liner pencil, to line the water line, which I'm not sure of the name because its been sharpened so much! This set comes with step by step instructions on the inside of the box, there simple and easy to follow. In the end evaluating the picture I really like the way it blended easily and has tiny silver sparkles ✨I Think my mum purchased this from Superdrug and all got me a matching set in different colours 😊







No comments:

Post a Comment