Friday 14 December 2012

Topshop Nail Polish✿

(review)

★★★★☆

In all honesty i L O V E Topshop, it has everything i ever need! including make-up. I love the variety of colours they have. Any way i tried out these two colours so i thought id review them, here we go...

Rumors and Lies (berry)


This is Rumors and Lies in berry.It is the most wintery colour i own, it's a really deep red but to be exact it's berry. I love the name, i love products with unusual names its seems to make them better to me.. haha. I've had it a few months now is still the same quality as when i bought it, smooth and not bumpy yay, that's always a good thing. The brush seems good, no hairs have fell out yet. It paints on my nails evenly very easily. Its also glossy and doesn't really require a top coat, it also long lasting one of the best features i look for in a nail polish.



World End (baby blue)

This is World End the same as the other colour but more summery, it kinda reminds me of the beach and summer time ☼ Although i've lost this one already i would give it a high rating. The only problem is you have to pile it on to be an even colour throughout. 












2 comments:

  1. I love this baby blue :)
    awesome post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are super cute!
    And I really like the design of the bottle :) x

    Cute blog, girl!

    fashion is for idiots [like us]
    fashion is for idiots [like us]

    ReplyDelete